- This event has passed.
Small Business Banking
October 2, 2017 - October 2, 2020Free
The Certificate in Small Business Banking (CSBB) leverages Moody’s expertise in credit and risk to certify achievement of the highest standards in small business client servicing and loan decisions.How do I qualify for the CSBB?
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies